|Instalacja i regulacja pompy-BALTECH-23458N|
Dodano: 07.05.2019 10:53 | 2 odsłon | 0 komentarzy
Pump installation, pump mounting and adjustment– BALTECH-23458N
Mounting and installation of pumps and other rotating equipment (fans, compressors, turbines, gearboxes, motors) should be always carried out with an accurate and high-quality shaft alignment. More than 15 years BALTECH GmbH produces the alignment systems BALTECH SA-4000, BALTECH SA-4100, BALTECH SA-4200, BALTECH SA-4300 Series. In recent years, BALTECH SA-4300 has become out best system for alignment of vertical and horizontal machines.
Today we can offer you the new unique solutions in this area:
- Explosion-proof shaft alignment system BALTECH SA-4300-Ex,
- Three-vector system BALTECH SA-4300 (series SA - Shaft Alignment - Shaft Alignment) allows you to measure vibration on three criteria (parameters) to perform the alignment of shafts and eliminate misalignment of the pulley belts and chain drives.
- New ultra-precise calibrated alignment shims BALTECH-23458N Series. We have developed a new convenient form, new packaging (cases, boxes, blisters) , first class of accuracy (thickness error not more than 3%).
BALTECH GmbH offers you the alignment steel shims of 6 sizes: 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 8N and Small in the thickness:
- In mm 0.05; 0.075; 0.10; 0.125; 0.20; 0.25; 0.40; 0.50; 0.70; 1.00; 2.00; 3.00 mm
- In inches 0.002”; 0.003”; 0.004”; 0.005”; 0.008”; 0.010”; 0.015”; 0.020”; 0.027”; 0.039”; 0.079”; 0.118”.
The shims are packed blisters of 10 pieces. Each blister is marked with the size and part number. We are ready to offer you an individual packaging (thickness, sizes, q-ty) if you order more than 1000 pcs.
Installation, mounting and setting of the pumps using the alignment shims BALTECH-23458N is now faster and easier several times, while quality is much higher. All the stages of installation and accurate adjustment of the pump units you can learn at our training courses TOP-101, TOP-102, TOP-103, TOP-104, TOP-105, LP-201 (Lean production), BA-301 (Reliability of bearing units) and RE (Reliability equipment)-2010.